Information regarding Cost of Attendance sheets and how to update them.
1) Log in to the StudyAway Porta at https://studyaway.uga.edu/
2) Click Programs > List All in the navigation bar.
3) If you don't see your programs listed automatically, or don't see the correct programs, click on the Program Group drop down menu and select the group for your program.
Special note for Scholarship program administrators: You will need to click on the Program Type drop down menu to select Scholarship programs.
4) Locate the program you want to modify and click the Pencil button on the right hand side.
5)Click on the Cost of Attendance Sheets button.
6) Locate the term that you want to modify and click the Pencil button on the right hand side.
7) Update the values that you would like to change. The first column is the cost of attendance for Georgia Residents. The second column is the cost of attendance for non-Georgia residents. The most common difference between these two columns is the tuition rate and sometimes additional fees.
8) If there is an additional value you would like to include, select it from the Select Parameter drop down under the “Insert Cost of Attendance Parameter” heading. Once you have selected the parameter you would like to include, click the Insert button. If you need a parameter that is not listed, please contact OGE and we will add it for you.
9) If you would like to add any notes or special instructions to students, you can add those at the bottom in the Cost of Attendance Sheet Notes WYSIWYG editor.
10) When you have finished making your changes, click the Update button.